Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A.R.E. Meeting for 4/2/18


Attendees for the April 2, 2018 meeting were John, Sylvia, Cindi, Donna, Eric and Scott. I, Scott, am leader for April.

We discussed the assigned experiments.  1.  Spend 15 minutes before you go to bed on activities and attitudes helpful for sleep.
2. Spend a week paying attention to to your dream experiences.  3. Relate a specific dark, confusing, or suffering side of your life a new way.

We also discussed the various reasons we penalize people and why we send them to jail.

I read pages 29 - 32 in chapter III GOD THE FATHER, AND HIS MANIFESTATIONS IN THE EARTH.

Experiment Page 32:
Practice true consistency in your relationships to self, others and God. Consider the things you do repeatedly-- by habit-- and try to bring conscious awareness to them: awareness of purpose for which you are doing them and awareness of how things you are doing relate to the whole. For example, on my drive to work in the morning I will be aware of people and places. I will be conscious of why I have chosen to go to the place of work which I do. I will be aware of the part I play in this rush-hour traffic and cooperate to help get people safely to work.

Everyone have a great week,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment