Sunday, April 15, 2018

A.R.E. Meeting for 4/9/18


Hello all

Attendees for April 9, 2018 meeting were John, Sylvia, Eric, June, and Scott.

We took turns reading from chapter 3: God, the Father, and His Manifestations in the Earth, pages 161 through 164. We had discussions as we read.

We discussed the assigned experiment: Make a list of the ways you see God. We also discussed ancient stone tablets and markers both of old and new and how they play in to the consciousness of today.

We read through to the next experiment on page 32:
Practice true consistency in your relationships to self, others in God. Consider the things you do repeatedly by habit and try to bring conscious awareness to them: aware of the purpose for which you are doing them and awareness of how the things you are doing relate to the whole. For example, on my drive to work in the morning I will be aware of people and places. I will be conscious of why I have chosen to go to the place of work which I do. I will be aware of the part I played in this rush hour traffic and cooperate to help get people safely to work. 

Scott is the leader for April.

Make a commitment to these goals and watch your destiny become your reality.

Everybody have a great week.
Sincerely, Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment