Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A.R.E. Meeting for 6/25/18


Hello All,

We welcomed Edie and Sam who attended our meeting for the first time. We hope you both continue to join us!

We began with a 15 minute meditation and sent love, light and healing forth, and then we finished reading Chapter IV "Desire" by reading the Conclusion. We enjoyed some good discussions on the material.

We finished reading the Chapter on Desire in the Experiments in Practical Spirituality book.

Please choose one of these 4 experiments to explore this week:

-Page 51: Work with the principle of giving to others in order to fulfill a specific desire which you select. *Create a chart similar to the example above, using the personal desire you have chosen. Try to apply the items you list in the third column.

*Chart shows three columns:
I  Conscious Desire  I     I  Experience or Feeling if Desire Fulfilled  I  How to Bring Those Feelings to Others I

-Page 53: Select a desire pattern for which you alternate between taming it and feeling guilty for allowing it to control you. Try to get clear on what it is you really desire. Is the apparent desire only a mask for a deeper desire? Try to see clearly how a change in this habitual desire pattern could also benefit others. In order to keep a sense of openness to receive help, use this affirmation or write another version of it in your own words: "I cannot bear this alone, my Savior, My Christ, I seek Thy aid."

-Page 54: Spend free time or discretionary time with people who awaken in you a self-image or an outlook on life which you think you most need now in your growth.

-Page 55: Rewrite the Lord's Prayer in your own words, just as this Cayce reading gives its own version. First try to get in touch with your deepest desire to be attuned to God, then let this personal desire be expressed in the way you work each line of the prayer. Try using your version just before your meditation period.

We listened to one brief Meridian Tapping sequence on  "Fear of Failure." Thank you for allowing me to devote some meeting time each week I lead this month to sharing information on Meridian Tapping. I hope you can find it beneficial in your lives! I have enjoyed so often the other information attendees have shared in our meetings over the years! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and wisdom!

Cindi will be leading next Monday's meeting as Eric will still be on vacation. Eric will be leading the rest of the meetings in July.

Peacefully Yours,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment