Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A.R.E. Meeting for 3/6/17

June here. I am attempting to lead the meetings for the month of March.

I emphasize "trying," as the first thing I did was to accidentally wash my Experiments book in the washing machine over the weekend. (Sylvia was nice to give me another copy.)

We socialized for a bit and John shared a dream, Cindi shared a poem, and I shared today's page from Unity's Daily Word.

We meditated after Sylvia led us in neck and breathing exercises. Thank you, Sylvia!

We discussed last week's experiment. You missed the discussion if you weren't there.

We actually read and finished discussing the chapter on Virtue and Understanding in the experiment book. I think they said it took over 4 months to finish the chapter in both books. (December really doesn't count, ya know?!)

Fellowship is our new chapter. The Experiment on page 64 of Experiments in a Search for God, Book I is our exercise for the week.

Did you know we have a "Lending Library" of ARE books? We ask for borrowers to return the books within a month if possible. Our current titles we are bringing to the Monday night meetings are:
The Revelation
Edgar Cayce's Everyday Health
Edgar Cayce on Sex and the Spiritual Path
Edgar Cayce on Religion and Psychic Experience

If you have duplicate copies of some ARE/Edgar Cayce books that you don't care if they may disappear (some peoples' kids!! - don't return books) and want to add them to the offerings - bring them on down! I know I always pick up any decent copies of There is a River if I see one at garage sales, used book stores, and such (love that book!). I give them away.

Hope to see you next Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least pray for us - we need it, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment