Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A.R.E. Meeting for 3/13/17

Sylvia and I were the only attendees at this meeting. We hope everyone else is doing well.

Sylvia and I visited and shared about our week. I shared today's page from Unity's Daily Word.

We meditated after Sylvia led us in neck and breathing exercises. Thank you again, Sylvia! (Always remember to open your meditations with The Lord's Prayer and close afterward with the 23rd Psalm!)

We discussed last week's experiment.

I read in the Fellowship chapter the section titled "Am I my Brother's Keeper?" We discussed the ideas presented.

Sylvia read in the Experiments in a Search for God, pages 64 to 66. We discussed the reading and in particular the quote "If the wrong man uses the right means, the right means work in the wrong way." Do any of you have thoughts about this?

We selected the experiment on page 65 which begins...Listen to others.

Sylvia read four letters from prison inmates from  the book "Unlocking Hope."

Hope you have a good week!


June

No comments:

Post a Comment