Monday, September 23, 2019

A.R.E. Meeting for 9/23/19


Leader: Sylvia

Four celebrated the first day of fall with a feeling of oneness. We went over some of our desires to manifest during the week. Some asked to manifest homes for Scott’s dogs. Greg wanted to manifest better vision in an eye and Eric shared his success with Eyebright and German Camomile. Eric brought up his study of Marian prophecies.

The group finished the Chapter 9 about oneness and love. Next week, Chapter 10 is about time, space, and oneness.

For the experiment, we will use the 40-day forgiveness prayer developed by J. Everett Irion of the A.R.E. for someone we wish to forgive or be forgiven by. Instead of 40 days, we will try it for a week. You say the following prayer and then let go of the results, in other words, don’t obsess about the situation.

“____________ (Person’s name), I am praying to you. Thank you, ________, for doing to me all that you have done. Forgive me, ___________, for doing all that I have done to you.

“____________ (Your name), I am praying to you. Thank you, ____________, for doing to me all that you have done. Forgive me, ___________, for doing all that I have done to you.”

The idea is that you are speaking to the other person’s Higher Self or higher consciousness and to your own Higher Self. Because you are praying to the person’s higher self, it is not necessary that they know or that they are even alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment