Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A.R.E. Meeting for 6/6/16

Last night we finished the chapter on Meditation.  Next week we'll begin Lesson I, Cooperation.

In the Experiments book, we chose 2 experiments.  We thought they would be good to combine in our daily meditation.

1.  page 13
At the beginning of each meditation period take a few moments to become aware that there is consciousness within each cell of your body.  Suggest or ask your body to join the mind and spirit in this period of seeking.

2.  page 15
Use the prayer of protection given in the readings at the beginning of each meditation period.  Make a special point of experiencing the inner meaning of the prayer as you use it and not just saying it by rote.

"Father, as I open myself to the unseen forces that surround the throne of Grace, Beauty and Might, I throw about myself the protection found in the thought of the Christ."   (paraphrase of 262-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment