Monday, October 15, 2012

A.R.E. Meeting for 10/15/12

Leader: John
Reader: Greg

We finished the chapter on "Virtue and Understanding." Next week we will start with the chapter on "Fellowship."

John passed around an affirmation for us to read and recite:
I am a spirtual Being and I am subject to spirtual laws.
I have the freedom to make my own choices and I take responsibility for the consequences.
I choose to align my will with the infinite intelligence and source of all energy called God.
Through meditation, I seek enlightenment.
I clease myself of all negativity and selfish thoughts.
I am listening to God.
The experiment for the week is:

Each day allow a sense of peace to fill your life by being tolerant of others or of inharmonious patterns within yourself. Record situations in which you were understanding and tolerant when your old way of reacting might have been to think unkindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment