Monday, August 6, 2012

A.R.E. Meeting for 8/6/12

Leader: Nancy
Reader: Greg

In the Search For God I book, we finished the chapter on "Know Thyself" and will start next week with the chapter on "What is My Ideal?"

For the experiment, pick one from the "Know Thyself" chapter.

We had a conversation on the reincarnation of animals. The following is from Reading 268-3, about a dog that was a lion in a previous incarnation:

27. Ready for questions.

28. (Q) In the experience before this present one, whose wife was Amy Armstrong? What nationality was she?

(A) English; and the wife of, or in association with, that one who is the entity's husband in the present [280]. Many were the battles between them for the associations of the entity, with the people of the period and the surroundings.

29. (Q) What was his name, her husband's name then? [Now [280]?]

(A) We haven't him except as in association with the entity here.

30. (Q) Where and how have I been formerly associated with the following: First, my husband [280]?

(A) Jamestown island, as called in the present.

31. (Q) My brother J. I. M.?

(A) In the same surroundings. Hence he is always battling for self!

32. (Q) My niece, [405]?

(A) In the Roman experience, when there were the associations in the household of Pompeathiolus.

33. (Q) My little dog, Mona?

(A) In the same experience.

34. (Q) In the Roman?

(A) The Roman.

35. (Q) Was she a dog then?

(A) A lion!

36. (Q) My sister [5559]?

(A) In the Atlantean experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment