Monday, March 1, 2010

A.R.E. Meeting for 03/01/10

Leader: Cindi
Reader: Greg

We moved through one more section in the chapter "God, the Father, and His Manifestations in the Earth." We will begin the section titled "The Manifestations of the Father in the Earth."

Our experiment is the next one:
Practice true consistency in your relationships to self, others and God. Consider the things you do repeatedly--by habit--and try to bring conscious awareness to them: awareness of how the things you are doing relate to the whole. For example, on my drive to work in the morning I will be more aware of people and places. I will be conscious of why I have chosen to go to the place of work which I do. I will be aware of the part I play in this rush-hour traffic and cooperate to help get people safely to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment