Friday, September 11, 2009

Interpreting Your Dreams

This ought to help Cindi out. The Discovery Health website lists twelve positive and twelve negative dream motifs and their interpretations. Just click on any one and you get a description and interpretation of common dreams.

Here are groupings of the negative and positive dreams you can select:
 -I am being chased
+I am being embraced or loved

-I am injured, ill or dying
+I am being healed, born or reborn

-I am having car or vehicular trouble
+I am having a pleasurable experience with a vehicle

-My house or property is lost or damaged
+My house or property is improved

-I fail a test or perform poorly
+I excel on a test or in a performance

-I am falling or drowning
+I am flying, swimming or dancing joyfully

-I am naked or inappropriately dressed in public
+I am well dressed

-I have missed a boat or a plane
+I am traveling happily

-A phone or machine malfunctions
+A phone or machine works perfectly

-I am in a natural or manmade disaster
+I experience natural beauty or miracles

-I am lost or trapped
+I am discovering new spaces

-I am being menaced by a spirit
+I am being guided by a spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment